Friday, November 12, 2010

Den Den Video: One Piece FanPanel- OniCon 2010 Part 1

Straight from the One Piece FanPanel at OniCon 2010! Record just for the people that couldn't make a trip all the way to Houston, Texas (and also for those who couldn't get inside the panel room due to it being full) is the One Piece FanPanel!

This is part one of who knows how many parts of the One Piece Panel hosted by myself and Pablo R at OniCon 2010. Took me a while to the 'editing' this video and by editing I mean adding a title and credit card to the video. It looks good for the most part and for a first attempt in a panel and recording then it is good. Hopefully the quality will improve for future cons/panels but no promises. One other thing, I sound like a complete idiot during the panel. I am not sure it was because I wasn't speaking into the mic or I just sound like an idiot. Sorry if you have trouble understanding what I am saying but my co-host Pablo can be heard clearly. There is a reason why I do a text blog and not audio/visual blog. haha

The recording of this panel goes all the way up to the Manga review so we were able to talk about a little bit of news, discussion and threw some prizes. My camera decided to get full just at the right moment. Seems like a lot of people had fun and I hope this video shows it. Also that you guys find it entertaining.


Host: Mikey-san
Co-host: Pablo R.
Recorded by: Jennifer M.

I hope you enjoy the video and hopefully the rest of the panel will be up soon! I should be getting the rest of the video files this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment