Tuesday, April 3, 2012

One Piece Treasure Hunt at Anime Matsuri


Are you going to be at Anime Matsuri? Do you have a camera? Do you want prizes?

Then you are in luck! I will be conducting a One Piece Treasure Hunt at Anime Matsuri. The convention this year will be at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center in the Woodlands during the weekend of April 6th-8th.

I will be at the convention, if you spot me then make sure to ask for the treasure list. Once you have that list, go around the convention and look for the items on the grid. Once you find these items then you need to take a picture of them. Once you find five in a row or you blackout the grid then you need to contact me for your prize. There will be several items to look for such as an old school Luffy cosplayer or the first volume of One Piece.

Please note that I will have a limited amount of prizes so it will be first come, first serve. I will have prizes for people who get five in a row and blackout. If I run out of five in the row prizes then you will have to try to win the blackout prize.

The hunt will start on Saturday and end on Sunday at noon.  Moreover, any good pirate knows that rules can be bent. If you want to start sooner than feel free to contact me at OnePieceatATimeBlog(at)Gmail(dot)com to get your treasure list.

Happy Hunting!

Also, make sure to check out the One Piece Fan Panel that will be held at Anime Matsuri.

1 comment: