Friday, April 13, 2012

Zenithwillrule Joins One Piece Blog





Hello everyone,

My name is Zenithwillrule and it is my pleasure to become a member of One Piece Blog. I would like to thank Mikey-san for accepting my application and Superneku for introducing me to this site.

My job will be to create video content for the site and I will also write articles once a week. I am currently working on a video series for the site called History Of One Piece and, while I can't reveal much about it yet, I can say that it is something that hasn't been done with One Piece before.

Once again, thank you for this opportunity and I look forward to creating great content for the site,

Zenith

4 comments:

  1. Your handle strikes me as incredibly familiar. Regardless, I look forward to seeing what you may bring to the blog. Good luck to you, good sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to have someone like you with us on the blog! Welcome Zenith! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the board Zenithwillrule, i am looking forward for more articles and blog from you that is about one piece. They are my favorite anime series, one piece ace is best of all the character. As a matter of fact, i do purchase him at PIJ. I hope you have a blog about him.

    ReplyDelete