Friday, February 11, 2011

Question Corner: Who do you want for your Valentine?

It is that time of the year where red roses are being bought and chocolates are being sold. Couples are coming together to celebrate and show their love to each other. The holiday made for people to show a little bit more love is coming and that day is Valentines Day.

This coming Monday, (February 14th) is Valentines Day so most people are wondering what to do and/or get for their special someone. Maybe people in Japan are making chocolates for the ones they love. Say what you want about Valentines Day about how it is a holiday made by the card companies to make a buck but you have to admit it gives people a reason to show a little bit more love to each other.

So with anime, there are certain characters that we love and One Piece is no exception. There has to be one character from One Piece that you love or like very much. At least one time during your One Piece fandom you must have wonder, "I wonder how it would be if I could hang out with Luffy?" or "It be cool if I could be around Nami.". Thoughts like that and maybe even more. If you haven't then just for a moment, try to wonder that and see how it feels.

I have to say that personally I wonder how it be if I hung out with Nami. I know the girl is mean as heck and she would be swindle me out of money all the time but we all know that the girl has a heart of gold. She would scold you when you do something stupid and laugh when something funny is going on. Personally that is all I need. haha (And I just prove how much of a Nami fanboy I am right now.)

Feeling attached to a character is part of any anime fandom. I remember (and still) have the hots for Zakuro from Tokyo Mew Mew. She is one of my favorite characters from the show. Then we hear tales all the time about how fans fall for anime characters all the time and say they are hot. Heck we got a handful of them within the One Piece fandom just for Nami alone. We seen people who say that Nami and/or Robin is hot. We hear the arguments all the time about who people think are hotter. Then there is an army of Ace, Sanji and Zoro fangirls out there that think they are dreamy and hot.

So lets step back a bit and pretend that the characters from One Piece were real people and you can actually meet them. It is totally possible to just walk up to one of them and hang out with them. To be able to do things like having lunch or go bowling with them. What would you say to them? What would you give them? What would you do with them.

QUESTION: Which character from One Piece would you want to hang out/date/be your Valentine/be friends with?

Also please keep your response for this question clean. That is all I ask for.

6 comments:

  1. Hmm..my favorite male character is Zoro but I don't think I wanna go out on a date with him and have him be my Valentine. I just can't imagine it. As for friends, I'd like to hang out with Robin simply cuz she's this amazing, smart girl who loves thrills. She sounds like someone I'll actually have fun talking to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ I would love to go on a date with Luffy ^///^!! And I know just want I'd do too! I would make him tons of meat and then take him someplace cool like Six flags XD! It would be awesome >///<!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EH for me it'll be a tie between Robin and Zoro. Robin is tall, mysterious, smart, and beautiful. She basically the whole package. If I could go on a date with her, or even just hang out, it would be awesome. We could actually talk about literature among other topics. A romantic date would be just as good, but if that didn't work out, I would be more then happy just to remain friends with here. Zoro on the other hand, would be awesome to go out with to do extreme sports with. He seems to be down with that. If things got a little heated up, who am I to say no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, Gin.
    I would totally love for Gin to be my Valentine. If he's not dead. I'm sure he'll show up somewhere in the new world ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. VALENTINE:I love Luffy. He's genuine. He's loyal. He's a complete cutie. He's funny. He's crazy and happily he isn't the marrying kind.

    Zoro and Robin can double date. He's so stoic and she's so lovely and smart.

    Boa Hancock can steam in jealousy. The witch kicks animals... she's not a good person. She can't have Luffy and she's way to old for him.

    I'd like to go shopping with Nami and Sanji for the date with Luffy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valentine... easy, I don't know why, but I absolutely love Zoro. I don't know why, it's just the manliness and... i don't know. He's not even that good looking but... And I'm sure that even he has room in his heart for a girl.
    For friends, I'd like Luffy. He's so funny and pure. Robin too!Good luck Hancock, Fighting!

    ReplyDelete