Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Anime: Little East Blue Arc- Episode 427


First Thoughts
Got to say this was a nice episode. It felt different compare to other episodes. That isn't a bad thing. It was very cool to look back on flashbacks of each crew member that wasn't Luffy. Well it helps if Luffy had a flashback but what you expect? We bray know anything about guy. Well that is some what true.

Still once again we get the rope pulled on us as the episode ends! I mean that ending came out of nowhere since I didn't even saw it coming. I was just watching and enjoying the episode and then out of nowhere! BAM! The 'To Be Continued' screen appeared before our eyes. Damn, that was the worst part of this episode. haha Still got to say, good episode.



Summary
Luffy, Sanji, Usopp and Zoro go around and look at Little East Blue as the view flashbacks of past memories based on the locations from their past. Nami is lead though a cave by her fanclub on the island. The Amigo Pirates make their move and attack the island demanding for Boss who ran away from Shiki's island.

Thoughts

So today we continued our on going investigation Nami's clothing. Maybe today we can figure out what she is wearing. Is it a see thought shirt or just a bra that is attached to a see though shirt? That is what we notice last week but still we are unsure. Maybe we can figure that out tonight.

Though from this viewpoint we can see that it is a see....Umm....It is a very nice horse waver isn't it? haha

Come on....you don't think I would spend the whole post on this do you? Well...Maybe....


And this is what we call...Fanboys....

Still these are fanboys of the highest level. You have regular fanboys that can be normal and be part of society. They have jobs and keep their fanboying in their house and maybe on the internet. Then you have fanboys that are a bit more into their thing. These fanboys have jobs and hobbies which include creating a blog or podcast on what they love.

Then we have these. The ones that go too far to make the fandom look bad. They shave their heads and dress up in strange outfits. They all dress up the same and are seen too much to the point where they get nicknames by other fandoms. These guys are those fans.

Creepy and I just notice this but you put together what their shaved heads says and shirts then it reads 'LOVE NAMI'. Didn't get that till right now when I am looking at the screencap. I watched this episode twice but only till now did I got it. Man am I slow! haha


And that is what all fanboys of that high level need. A good hit on the head. Still this isn't very effective and tend to lead to some lawsuits by mothers. Though it makes the person that hit the fanboys better.

Please don't do this in real life....I don't want to get blamed for anything you may do because you read this blog.


Luffy does a lot of this doesn't he? Just moments where he does nothing and enjoys himself as he does nothing. Especially in this episode.

Speaking of windmills. I remember and these guys here say that Luffy's hometown is known for their windmills and that is a symbol for Little East Blue. Still I don't really remember a windmill. I kind of do but the first thing that I think of when it comes to Luffy's hometown is the bartender chick and the mayor in the bar. Not some windmill. Still I guess more things has happen in that bar then some windmill.

It should have been that bar. I mean Shanks love it so why not everybody else from Luffy's windmill town?


Then we get basically a template of how the rest of this episode will be for a while. I didn't know that a few post could bring back so many memories. I thought we were going to get images of young Zoro doing some training to learn three-sword style but instead we get this fight with Kuina. This is good. I mean not much to say on this point.


This type of fanboy is a bit abnormal but is okay. Even grown men can have idols too.

Though I have a feeling that if Zoro ever goes back to the dojo where he grew up that he will get the same kind of treatment there. All the kids there will run to Zoro and ask for his autograph then ask for him to teach them some awesome moves. Though Zoro's old master will be smiling. Though minus the little girl watching Zoro though. Don't think that would happen if Zoro goes back to his old stomping grounds.

Though I wonder, why hasn't the World Government gone after Zoro's old sword master. They tend to like to blame anybody who has some sort of connection to pirates. Though I guess we haven't touched that yet. Still okay.



Next up is Usopp who gets a flashback in a flashback! OH! That is the most amazing thing ever! haha Thought it was cool to see Kaya again even if it is a flashback. Kaya is just a good person to watch in my opinion. I don't know what draws her to me but I enjoy everytime she appears on screen. Maybe because she was such a happy character compare to the others we saw back in the East Blue. A different flavor. Then she stays as a happy character that is loyal to Usopp and that is nice to see. She is Usopp's emotional support that looks forward to the day that he returns and I find that sweet. It would make me sad if One Piece doesn't end with Usopp going to see Kaya and tell her all the stories of his adventures with Luffy.

And this is your blog post for One Piece Season One First and Second Voyage! haha


Fail!

Nice house though. I mean it looks so real from the front. It is amazing that nobody has called her out on it. I guess not many people go around and look at the house from the side or something. Either that or the old lady claim that is how the house looks like back at Syrup Village.


OH NO! BAD FLASHBACK! BAD FLASHBACK! NO! NOT THIS AGAIN! NO! PLEASE! NO!

I know this feeling. I got this feeling back with we were looking at what Sanji was doing back in Episode 419 when we saw that they were all....OH NO! THIS CHICK IS A CROSSDRESSER! NO! Please dear no! I pray not! Oh no!


I was literally thinking this when I saw this part of this episode. I knew that this was either going to be really good or really bad. Knowing One Piece, it was going to be really bad. I so was thinking it could be a very ugly man like back in Episode 419. Turns out to be some (ugly) old angry lady. Well better then a crossdresser.


Oh shoot! Please don't hit me with that hot pan!

This is why you don't get cooks excited when they are cooking. They wave hot frying pans at you. I am not professional cook or anything but I don't think it is safe to do what he is doing there. That right there looks very unsafe and dangerous. The look that Sanji has is priceless though. haha His eyes are so wide and scared that the old man is going to hit him with the hot pan. haha


Aww! How cute eh? Little Sanji use to watch over Zeff's back while he cook. I guess Zeff didn't want to teach Sanji or something but still. Nice to see this little moment. I guess it brought back memories for Sanji when he would watch over Zeff's back. It was very cute.


I am not sure if I can post this image. I mean does it count as nudity? It is a statue and they just showed the top part right? Also it is Nami so it is good right? Still I am wondering, did they pay enough attention to Nami's top assets? It looks a bit lacking up there if you know what I mean...


Still wow...Those guys are really fans if they did that. Still I think any normal girl would have the same response as Nami had there. Though you know that somewhere out there, a guy has done this already. They have made a statue of a girl that they like but leaving everything from head down without clothes. It has been done. I am sure. Still got to say that is a very nice statue there.

Also those guys deserve being smack by Nami. It was a very well deserve smack or more like hit.


Ok, I havea feeling as in what is going on. That beetle has something to do with Yoko's dad. Either for some reason this thing was her dad or something. Because in the last episode when they first found Boss, the Marine symbol was already on the beetle. I thought it was added later on after they found Boss but it was brought to my attention (One Piece Podcast peoples) that it was already on there. It explains why Boss is so close to Yoko and cares about her deeply. Just a crazy idea but it would explain why Shiki wants it. Either that or the Marines have some sort of connection with Shiki.


I love boats in One Piece. Did you know that? It makes me so happy to see this whole ship right now. It is freaking amazing to see. I know it is a bad guy's ship but still I can at least appreciate it right? The sombrero is a bit too much but still it looks good overall.


You are all idiots. Every single one of you. Even you my little sweet Robin but you are so cute that I can't say it the same way as those other idoits. *hugs Robin*

Damn....I need a Robin plushie. Where is my Robin plushie? Well...I don't have one but still. Damn...Put that on my list of things I want.

Still nice to see that these guys are busy with something. They seem very happy. haha Though I wonder if that cage will be inside the ship or float behind them? If it will float behind them then what will happen when they got Coup De Burst? Will that rope hold on? I don't think so.
Wow....I didn't realize that this girl and Nami are so similar. Both of their parents were killed by pirates. Well Nami's parents were killed by pirates twice (Guessing that Nami's original parents were killed by pirates since Bellemere found her in a  ruin town). Still that is amazing. This girl is basically an image of Nami back when she first appeared in the series in the Buggy arc. A hate for pirates is in them both. Amazing.


I am not in love with this filler arc. I don't care how it ends or anything. This arc is good. Pulling out this flashback to help show us more that both this Yoko girl and Nami are the same. Instead of showing some memory from young Nami's past with like the others, we get a look at Nami from the beginning of the series. That is very amazing. Color me surprise.

Also on a side note and part of our investigation. Something seems off about picture of Nami. Can you spot it? haha


Sigh...*Face palm*...This here is your hero everybody! The great Luffy who is known for stopping powerful villains is now eating and watching these guys attack. Sigh...I love this guy but sometimes it makes me wonder why he doesn't do certain things. I think I would prefer if he was stuck in a snake's stomach then this...Wait...never mind. Both would be equally painful to watch.


Best weapons ever! Maracas grenades! Awesome! Those are the coolest things ever!

Well not awesome that they are being used to destroy a town but still they are cool. haha Almost better then PomPom grenades. haha

This could have been some much more dramatic. I mean we haven't gotten much on this guy but out of the three people we watch, this guy seem more dream focused then the others. He built a restaurant based on his favorite and tried his best to make it just as good as his dream. That is really cool. Though I guess we got that when we saw his Baratie got caught up in the explosion. He is just one of those characters that I hope will be okay at the end of this arc. Hopefully. Sucks for him though.


 Look at this you hitches! You can't hurt me with your guns! *Smirks*

This is when awesome happens. My favorite thing that I love that Luffy does (next to Second Gear) that comes from the very beginning of the series. I so love when Luffy has the chance to do this. Where he can just get shot with a gun and able to bounce it back. It doesn't happen often anymore so I enjoy when it happens.

Those are some huge bullets. Wow! Amazing how they don't effect him. Awesome.

What will make this arc's fights awesome? Sanji going Diable Jambe and some Second Gear action. haha


Then the episodes ends out of nowhere with a cliffhanger. When I saw this man smiled. I at once checked the time of the episode and saw that it was going to end in two seconds. Amazing. Why must One Piece be such a cruel mistress?

Still on this guy for a minute. Seems like he has some sort of Net Net powers. I mean there has been no fruit of that already and it would be useful to catching Boss. Just an idea.

Still this is what we have to expect for next week.

Preview

Well isn't this guy full of surprises! Spouting nets from his hands. Blowing fire. Taking naps at strange times. What can't this guy do? Still looks like once again as always, Luffy is out of action for awhile so that means Zoro, Sanji, Usopp and Nami are stuck taking care of these guys for awhile. Wondering what will happen in the next two episodes since this is a four episode arc. I guess next episode we will see Sanji and Zoro do some fighting while some the Amigo Pirates go look for Boss. Usopp and Nami will try to stop those guys. Then at the end of the episode Luffy will be free and then go fight crazy in the fourth episode. If so then awesome. If not then even more awesome! Though it feels like an arc from East Blue. That would be cool.


Movie 10 Information

I can't understand Japanese so I am guessing that the guy is an voice actor on the Strong World movie. One of the mermen that I seen and maybe clearly seen in this preview. Though this image here tells me that my cosplay of Movie 10 Suit Lufy was right except for the shoes. I guess I didn't have to tear up my shirt which is good because I was worry about that. Still I knew I needed saddles. I just didn't feel like wearing them because it was cold that day. Though awesome Second Gear Luffy.


I couldn't decide what screencap to use for this part so I just decided to do what I do best and take everything I like. haha This is going to be an awesome movie. Anything less will be just awesome. haha Going all out in this movie. I can feel it's awesomeness right now.


It is awesome that I can get a clearer image of this. Very awesome. Luffy with a gun. I thought I would never see this but now I have. Because of that, part of this image is my Twitter background. Though this will be an awesome movie. I am so going to love this movie.

1 comment:

  1. can't whit for it to be sub'd i know wher i can watch it (23 july 2010) they are seupose to sub it this month or next makes me so excited

    ReplyDelete