Thursday, November 26, 2009

Manga: Chapter 565 (SPOILERS!)

SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!



This was a pretty awesome chapter you know that? I mean a few things can make a chapter awesome for me. I don't ask for much. Not sure about others but still a few things in this chapter just made me shiver in glee. This chapter had a few of those here and it was awesome. Though for some reason I did Chapter 0 first instead of this chapter. I think I thought Chapter 0 would have been easier but I think I was wrong there.

So this chapter started off in a very strange place. Shabaody Archipelago. Still apparently something there is important to see like...the status of the nine of the Eleven Supernovas! Well I am glad to see how they are but I am kind of disappointed to find out that most of them are okay. I mean some of them were against heavy fights as in with Kizaru. I guess something must have happen that allowed them to escape from his clutches. Maybe the fight that the StrawHats were in was so urgent that he needed to go there without finishing off Apoo and those other guys.  Some of them I thought were going to be captured and in an earlier post I mention I hope they were sent to the camp that Robin was in. Guess I was wrong. Well it happens. haha

Kid just looks creepy there. haha Though I am wondering who is that first figure that we saw before we saw Kid. I am thinking he is a bigger character since he has that weird shading to him. Still back to what I was talking about before. The Eleven Supernovas are all okay. Though one thing is clear. All of them don't believe the story of Whitebeard selling out his allies that the Marines are trying to make everybody believe. These are some very smart pirates. I am guessing that if you are a pirate who made it this far and seen what they have seen; you know that the Marines are not people who you should trust. Though I am wondering why Bonney is crying. Is she somehow connected to one of the pirates that is at Marineford? Ace? Just an idea. I am sure that Luffy isn't the only pirate who has somebody involve in the Marineford. Luffy has Garp and Ace who are involve in this situation. Who does Bonney has?

Oh yeah, Apoo is okay. Yay! He is smart too  haha

I am guessing that Oda wanted to at least answer one thing before the manga goes on break. I really don't think the fighting at Marineford nor rescuing Ace from the platform is going to be resolved before the break. I kind of do so I won't be left at a cliffhanger for a few weeks but doesn't seem like it. I can see Luffy standing on the platform about to get close to Ace then having the chapter end thus making us wait a few weeks to see what happens due to the break. So it is nice that Oda gave us this answer before the break.

And it is raining flaming fist! AH HA HA HA! Wait...that is a bad thing...

Ahh...This part sucks. Seeing the Moby Dick go down. It is a real shame to see such a boat go down in this way. It looks like such a happy ship and it even kept his smile for the whole ordeal. I really wonder what the Moby Dick would say during a time like this. Would it be happy that it was able to get Whitebeard and his men here in order to save Ace? Would it show any grief? The ship looked happy as it was being attacked and burned.

One thing that I like about One Piece a pirate's respect to their ship. It may just be some pieces of wood nailed together but to them it is another member of the crew. I can see that Whitebeard is one of those pirates who think the same way too. I am sure that Whitebeard didn't want this to happen to the Moby Dick but it happen in the end. It is a real shame to see the ship go down like this but I hope the ship was happy before it went down. It did all it could to help Ace and had many great memories within it before it went down.


That looks like a bowl of soup. Sweet sweet hot soup. Though got to say it doesn't look good for those people there in the bay. Really for the pirates in general. The Marines really took their chance and took control of this battle. You can see in that upper part that is where Oars is. The pirates look bad with having guns surrounding all sides of them. Then the water is boiling hot so that is even better for the pirates. I am really wondering how this will work for them. Not even Whitebeard's QUAKEPUNCH! is working against the walls. I guess the Marines really thought this though to make sure the pirates don't make it though.

QUAKEPUNCH!

You don't know how close I made Whitebeard's QUAKEPUNCH to be the opener to this post. It just looks so small of a panel to use though. So I decided against it. Would have been cool. Still I am going to get a QUAKEPUNCH to be a post opener one day. I swear.

I am guessing that it is almost time for Ace to be executed. I have a feeling that Sengoku was stalling long enough to make sure he will execute Ace as the time planned while making sure that Whitebeard and his allies were subdued. Kill two birds with one stone.
"Jimbei Boy!! Vere is StrawHat Boy?"
-Ivankov
Then we find out why Luffy is an awesome hero and why I am thankful to have such an awesome hero to love. The guy goes right for things and then get shot down. haha Way to go Luffy. You made this chapter awesome for me. haha It seems like Luffy's way of just charging though didn't work. I was kind of hoping it would since it would have been funny. Still this way works for me.Got a laugh out of me. haha

 I really wonder what Oars Jr. is going to do. What will he add to this fight because really, that guy isn't going down as easy as everybody thinks he was. That guy just got up...and he is talking. He may not have much fumes in him but still wants to help out. Though the guy did more knocked out then being up with the whole blood making the  Siege Wall on where he fell not working and all. I think he be better off just going to the other side of the wall and throwing pirates over it but that is just me. Still maybe him smashing stuff let see what he does.


Still this was the icing on the awesome cake. Luffy standing before the three admirals daring them to take a step. Well maybe not daring them but just standing there. I was thinking that he was either going to go Second Gear here or just go into this crazy. I knew Luffy was going have to make a move and engage them but I also knew that it may end with him getting some heavy hits. Though I didn't see this happening next. The admiral's response to Luffy before them feels right but also wrong too. Luffy got some guts there but he is still awesome. I can hear the background music for this in the anime already. It is the thumping music with the instrumentals behind it. Vague but it sounds awesome and perfect.

Though it seems Garp is a bit nervous. Once again his grandson is in the middle of something that can for sure kill him if a wrong step is taken. I feel that this time Luffy is on his own right now since both Jimbei and Ivankov are on the other side of the wall. Both of them have been Luffy's lifeline for this whole battle but now the kid is alone. What can Luffy do to help fight or run away from these guys?

Apparently throw a giant mass at them and see it get frozen by Aokiji then....

GUMU GUMU STAMP GATLING!

Not sure what pieces of a frozen pillar of ice and wood will do to the admirals but hey. It was cool to see. haha Though it looks like Whitebeard is ready to pull something out of his sleeves now. Looks like he too came prepare incase the Marines pulled out this Siege Wall on them. I just can't wait to see what it will be. Guess we have to wait till next week. Awesome things this week or more like awesome Luffy. Loving every piece of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment