Friday, February 5, 2010

Manga: Chapter 573 (SPOILERS!)

SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!! 

All hail our duck overlord! May your rule last for many years! Hail Lord Carue!

Really...what the duck! And as in duck I mean the f-word that rhymes with it. haha I have to say I wasn't expecting another character cover but really I so didn't expect to see Carue riding a polar bear in what seems as if doing the infamous salute from the days of WWII. haha I have to say that it is the craziest things I have ever seen in my life or at least in One Piece. Still in all seriousness, we got a force to be fear here. Carue riding a polar bear is something scary and should be fear since I can see this quacker go on a rampage on the One Piece world. This could be more powerful the PwnGoat himself! Still we better hope that when PwnGoat finally reveal his awesomeness that it is more powerful then Carue riding a polar bear! haha

Still enough about that. Now we are going to ground zero where the battle of the Marines verse the pirates under Whitebeard.....

Yes! Thank you Mikey-san! I am here on ground zero where the battle is coming down pretty fierce here! Buildings are falling all over the place! Seems like Whitebeard's last attack is really taking it's toll on Marineford! I am beginning to really fear for my life here though. I mean for goodness sakes! A rock almost hit me in the head!

Still my good friend! Things are just crazy here as the Marines are firing upon Whitebeard! The pirates Portgas D. Ace and Monkey D. Luffy are trying to make an escape. Whitebeard is trying to create an opening for his men to escape but Fleet Admiral Sengoku is trying to hold them off. 

How is Sengoku's fro? Is it okay? Is there any rumble in the fro? What about PwnGoat? Is PwnGoat there? Please tell me PwnGoat is there!

What? Umm....Sengoku's hair looks okay. Not sure why that is so important to know. As in PwnGoat, there has been no signs of him. But wait! I ju-

PwnGoat has arrived!


Umm...No! I just got word that Vice Admiral Garp is now up! Garp looks mostly beat up but it seems as if a hit from his own grandson isn't enough to take out this aged Marine. I am going to try to get some words from him right now!
"Putting a 'finish' to this age Huh?!?!? He sure picked a suitable time, didn't he...."
-Garp
Seems like this old Marine knows something more about the behind the scenes stuff that we don't know about. I wonder if Garp is referring to Ace's execution or is there something else going on in the world that we don't know about. Still does this mean we will see Sengoku and Garp go back into battle soon. I would gre-
"Good afternoon, people! It's Buggy the Legend!"
-Buggy
What was that?

I don't know. I think that the rogue Den Den Mushi that Buggy and the band of escape prisoners from Impel Down has reawaken. Give me a minute Mikey-san. Can you hear me now?
Yes, we can hear you.

Excellent! I am not sure who else may have heard that but now we will continue on with our report. As I was saying before- Oh my  gosh! What was that! I am not sure if you all saw that but there was a huge explosion in the distance! I am not sure if that was Whitebeard or some other pirate but woah! Ouch! I am going to try to get a better view right now! 

I am seeing a lot of fallen men here. The battle has truly taken their toll on the men here. I just passed up a half frozen Jouz right now as his men try to carry him out. Still I think we are here and it seems as if Whitebeard was the source of the explosion. Still the scene here as Ace is here too!
Whitebeard: "Were you happy with me as your old man?"

Ace: "OF COURSE"  
Deep feelings here Mikey-san. I am not sure you can see Ace's face here but the young man seem so happy. Fine example of the bonds that is shared between  these men. Bonds that go beyond captain and underling. Though I don't understand why Whitebeard is laughing. It is unsure but maybe the battle has finally gotten to the old pirate. 

Oh ouch! I am sorry but it seems as if things are getting a bit more shaky here. I am sorry to say but I am thinking that it best for me to go.

No no. Stay. It all looks fine from my end. 

Surely you jest.

Nope. Keep going.

Well...umm...it seems like the pirates have found an escape boat since I am getting reports of them taking a battleship. I am spotting Luffy, Warlord of the Sea Jimbei and Ace heading in the direction of what seems to be a Marine battleship. They seem to be almos- GOOD GOODLY MOODLY!  WHAT THE DUCK!

Is something wrong?


A HUGE GIANT MAGMA FIST JUST FLEW BY! I SO WANT OUT NOW! NOW! THIS PLACE IS CRAZY! I am sending you an image from the scene right now!


Sigh...you are overreacting now. Just get on with it. What is happening? 

Well seems as if the manga  fist was from Akainu! The Red Dog of the Marines! He has decended upon StrawHat Luffy and Firefist Ace. I am trying to listen in on what Akainu is saying. It seems as if he is calling Whitebeard a 'loser' and sprouting out demeaning things about the pirate. This seems to be getting young Ace upset from hearing such things about Whitebeard.

Though knowing Akainu's ways, it seems as if this could be a ploy developed by the cunning admiral to keep Ace and his brother at Marineford and any other pirates who may try to escape. If that is true then we may see more pirates  falls as they try to fight against Akainu's plan of keeping them there. Akainu is proving to be a man that has great power and knows how to trap people into doing this that he want. The guy reall-

OH MY FU- Oh oh oh oh no no I don't want-

What is going on? 

There was huge explosions of attacks as Ace sent a firely blast while Akainu sent a surge of lava. The two attacks seem to have collided and literally I can feel the heat of their attacks! It is freaking hot here! Burning!  Umm...I am not sure but I think the fighting here is over Mikey-san. Can I go now.

And miss out in what is going to happen next! No way! Keep on going!

Oh-kay. Ummm...well it seems as if Ace has a weakness! There are burn marks all over Ace. The magma of Akainu's body was way too much for Ace to handle and has burn the guy. This has to be a sign of how cruel Akainu is to show no mercy on the pirate and then speak down to him to devalue Ace's life. 

Also I am not sure if you  can see it but Akainu is literally dripping lava form his face. I am finding this excellent to see but I am feeling a shiver of fear run up my back.

Speaking about the cruelty of Akainu, it seems as if the hot admiral is now going after Luffy! He is soaring though the air right now and is about to punch him but oh wow! The brotherly love is high here as Ace has intercepted the attack! There seem to be a molten fist going right though Ace's side. I can't tell if it is critical! I am not a lost of words here Mikey-san. Ace doesn't look too well and I think I see something. It is faint. I can't really see it but Luffy seem to be leaning over something. It is the vivrecard from before! The one that Ace gave Luffy! I am not sure if what I am seeing is true but  the card is getting smaller! It just literally flare up and burning up! AHH!! OH MY GOSH! THE LAVA!

Huff huff....Truly as it seems like all of the work that these pirates is going to go to waste! After following this story to where they finally have rescue Ace, it may all seem to be wasted as Ace is going to die right here at the molten hands of Akainu! Ahhh!! Huff...huff...Ahh damn it hot!

Huff-huff...Also I don't really understand this whole thing about 'this era is  Whitebeard'. Does Ace means that Whitebeard has made this era? Will it be Whitebeard who would inspire a new generation of pirates? Or did Whitebeard actually define this era? It makes no sense! I am guessing it has something to do with how close Whitebeard's men are to him since they all seem to think highly of him. Ahhh! The lava!

Huff huff....It is getting hard to breath here as the people around are in shock in what is going on. I am not sure how to feel from this but I kind of...umm don't want Ace to die here. I mean it would be bad if he does but I don't want to die too! Damn it! Can I leave now Mikey-san!

Not yet, but you can sign off now but not leave.

Huff huff...Well this is-

That is all for now!I hope you enjoy our correspondent at Marineford and we see if we can do this more in he future. Seems like things are going a bit down for our pirates especially Ace. After getting those moments of happiness of Ace being release and Whitebeard's last will. It looks like we are going to see something sad and emotional coming next week. Got to say it sucks a bit but I am just hoping that a happy ending is going to be in the end of this. The vivrecard isn't completely burn out but still it doesn't look good for Ace. What will Luffy do? Can Jimbei do anything to help? What is this Whitebeard era? I guess we are just going have to come back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment