Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Manga: No New Chapter This Week (SPOILERS)

SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!
Merry Christmas everyone! Celebrate the new year with Viz's One Piece!

Weekly Jump is currently on break for the remainder of 2010 and will return in January (Not sure which exact day though). So we will not see the outcome of last chapter until then (by the way I never specified this but Caribou was in that barrel. Please refer back to the chapter 608 review if you're not sure what I'm talking about, but you should know the risks of spoilers by now anyway XD).

I'm cutting it short I know, but trust me this entire year of One Piece will be covered by the end of the year so we are NOT leaving you with nothing. Also don't forget, there will be Secret Santa reviews up JUST before Christmas so you'll have that to look forward to.

So see you all later! :D

1 comment: