Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Amazon Lily Arc- Episode 415

First Thoughts

Well I was kind of thinking this was going to be a boring episode. I was also thinking I should have started this blog thing like a week ago so I could blog about such an AWESOME battle. Still instead I am starting on the episode after the battle. Well the episode wasn't boring seeing that we got a lot of information from it and that gut-wrenching feeling of hate that we got a lot of in the last arc concerning certain group of people (or I did). This episode even had a happy ending so it is all good.

Summary

After Luffy defeats Mari and Sonia, he begs Hancock to return Margaret and her friends back to normal. After a moment which involve making Luffy choose between returning to his crew or Margaret, Hancock reverse the effects of her Mero Mero ability. Luffy is then taken into Kuja Castle and Hancock reveals the mystery of the mark on her back, her past and the mark on Hatchan's head. Hancock then offers to give Luffy a ride to help find his crew.

Thoughts

Now wouldn't it been cool to see a blog concerning the episode that this scene came from? Well too bad. Maybe I blog about this episode later this week or something. Luffy in Gear Second is always a cool thing to watch. Though one thing I been thinking recently is that it seems like the recap moments have gotten a bit longer now. Is this just me? But then again when I was watching some episodes from the latest DVD set, the recaps felt long there too...and this was from the Little Garden Arc.

Still that was an awesome scene. haha



And here we see ourselves in a b**** moment. The guy fights for his freedom while making sure the that the people who saved his life are okay. You know the guy is also trying to find a way off the island to find his friends. Then you pull out the 'pick one and lose the other' card. Pretty harsh there. Still I guess this is just more proof that Hancock is one hard customer.

That is literally one hard decision and I guess we all knew that Hancock only did that so she will show that Luffy only cares about himself. Still I guess Luffy proved her wrong.

Though I would have guess that Luffy would have spent more time thinking about this. You know, his whole crew was separated and all but I guess that is how Luffy works. haha I mean I knew he was going to pick Margaret over the ship but really I was kind of surprised at how fast he replied. I didn't read the manga chapters for this arc so I didn't know what to expect. Still that is Luffy for you. I guess he was more concern about Margaret and her friends. Once they were taken care of, Luffy would have found another way off Amazon Lily. I mean this is the same guy that decided to go on top of Kuja Castle just to see if he could find the leader of the Kuja Pirates after all...

That stupid smile. haha I love how Luffy just smiled being all happy that Hancock is going to return Margaret and her friends back to normal. Hancock being all upset at Luffy for picking the ones that saved his life over the ride. Then she looks over at Luffy and all he is doing is smiling. Truly, Luffy is a great guy. Picking strangers over his friends. I wonder how many of us would have done the same. Heck, I am not even sure if I could do that.

And now we get to the food talk. haha I was wondering when Luffy was going to mention something about eating. Loved how Sonia was thanking him and all Luffy said was that he couldn't eat a thank you. haha But Luffy is right. You can't eat a thank you. Sonia, if you want to thank him then all you have to do is get him a table and feed him everything your country has. That should be enough. You'll be without food for the rest of the month but it will be all okay. You thanked Luffy the correct way. haha


I was a bit unsure about this picture here due to the content but I guess I'll take it down if people think it is a bit too much....

And so we finally see what is on Hancock's back. After the whole bath incident and you know not knowing how it will come out animated. I really got nothing to say here. I just thought it be best to have some sort of screenshot of The Claw of the Celestial Dragons.


And here is where the tears and anger comes. Got to say if you don't find yourself hating the World Nobles after the last arc or this current one then I wonder what you are doing. Seeing how the Celestial Dragons act and how much junk they get away with really just boils my blood. The idea that they are allow to have slaves and treat people as if they are lowly bugs just really gets me upset. It is beyond me how nobody within the Marines or anybody else haven't already punch these pricks to the next island. I wonder what kind of hold do the Celestial Dragons have that can make people who can turn into light work for them. Still I guess that is the magic of Oda.


Another screenshot of the Celestial Dragons and such. What ugly pricks eh? Who in their right minds told them that hairstyle looked good on them? Also that outfit too...Wow. Still got to say for a memory, I guess this is as close we get (for now) of the Celestial Dragons acting in their 'natural habitat'. Creepy...

Can anybody see Luffy go Gum Gum Gatling Gun on the Celestial Dragons and their fishbowls?


Ok. I can't be the only one who was thinking this but what happen to Mari from the time she escaped from Mariejois and now? In the flashback, she is thin and well...hot. Now she is like...huge....So I wonder what happen? Looking at Sonia, she has always had a big head but Mari just went though a radical change. Is Mari in some sort of hybrid form between her human and animal form like Chopper or did she pig out once she left Mariejois? This is just a thought.


All I am saying about Fisher Tiger is that he really knows how to roll. Did you see his ship. Style! I can so see Tiger speaking in a Mr. T voice, "That is how I roll fool!"

His looks in that screenshot so support my thought too...


Then the break down. Got to say it was kind of strange to see a character like Hancock just break down and cry. I mean we had it before with Robin but I kind of didn't see those episodes. There is a huge gap in my One Piece viewing between Water 7 and Ice Hunters arc. Though I do plan to watch them. Eventually...

Still I don't blame Hancock and her sisters breaking down. After seeing all that they went though. It has to be tough to look back. Their image of the world has been totally screwed. Seeing men as villainous creatures and being force to do who knows what task at such a young age. Mind warp anybody?

A blush? Some hint of love in here eh? The girl with the heart of stone finally softening up? Got to love how Luffy can bring the best out of people. haha Can't wait to see what happens next.

Preview

And now we are going to enter the next arc it seems. The much awaited Impel Down arc. Wonder what is going to happen. Still it seems like we are going to get a lot of happy moments before we get the big news concerning Ace. Hold on kids because we are in for a bumpy ride.

Well there is the first of what I hope many blogs to come. Hopefully they will be better then this one....

1 comment:

  1. If Luffy smiled at me like that, I would totally MELT.
    LOL I know it sounds weird...but wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete