Wednesday, September 30, 2009

StrawHat Seperation Arc- Episode 419

First Thoughts
Well isn't that a nice picture eh? Bishonen Luffy makes a return with thick eyebrows. Still that is for later.

Well this episode kind of played out how I thought it was going to. Chopper was going to do some sort of yelling and running. Then something will happen and we leave him. It was kind of boring but it had some nice moments. It brought up some things as in changes and such that I go more in depth later on. I think they did some changes or such to Chopper as design. Then there is Sanji, well I got what I expected. Not completely what I expected but it was what I expected. Kind of strange isn't it?

I not really sure how my thoughts are for this episode as you can see. I don't want to reveal too much about the episode but I don't want to go though all the junk at the same time. I guess I just found this episode kind of...lackluster? Or at least in compare to the last one. Maybe it needed more Nami in the shower. haha


Summary
Luffy and Hancock are still heading toward Impel Down. Luffy and snake are eating meat while Hancock is day dreaming about Luffy.

Chopper lands on some island that is controlled by birds. The people on the island are not so bright and could best be said to be missing a few bulbs of a light bulb. Chopper almost gets cooked.

Sanji lands on an island that has a lot of hearts. Spends his time trying to find a person that saved him. Finds the person and had the expectation that it would be a beautiful girl only to find out it is an ugly crossdresser. Sanji runs from a mob of crossdressers who thinks Sanji is one of them.

Thoughts
I look down upon you by looking up!

And that is all I wanted to say about this image.

Also it looks like it hurts to get kick in the shin by a chick who is wearing high heels.



And Bishonen Luffy makes a return! Two times in a row! Seems like this is becoming a trend here. Well I don't mind. As long as we eventually get modern day bishonen then that will be fine. Still that is asking a bit too much. Still BishonenLuffy that is loving Hancock feeding him. haha


You know...Hancock is a perv. haha Her and her daydreams just prove it. All these visions of Luffy that Hancock has had are pretty strange. Still I like them. Keep them up!

And here we have another pictures of Hancock being cute and blushing. Awww! How cute!

And nobody cares about Hancock fangirling. haha There is Luffy and Hancock's snake there eating meat not even paying attention to Hancock. Still that is expected from Hancock. The snake...well it seems like he is getting along swimming with Luffy. Or is the snake a girl? Not sure but either way the snake is getting along nicely with Luffy.

I am going have to put a cap on these Hancock screenshots aren't I? I think so but till then we just play it how it is.

NEGATIVE HEART! LOCK ON!

OPEN HEART!

OH! Sorry, wrong anime. I am getting my animes mixed up here.

Still because of the other animes that I watch, I am afraid that every time Hancock does her Mero Mero Beam that I am going to keep think/connecting it to another anime character that has a VERY familiar technique. Just saying. I am not saying Oda took anything but as far as I know they are very familiar and I am racking in on the laughs from it. haha


There was another one I wanted to use but decided against it. But I am showing this one instead. haha

And now we are returned back to now happy town with the reminder of Ace. Got to say that biblecard is getting smaller and smaller.

Is it just me or did they change Chopper's character design? He looks kind of different. Especially the eyes. For some reason Chopper looks like Sgt. Frog. Which is strange since Chopper is met to be all cute looking and well...Sgt. Frog is kind of cute. I guess.

Still Chopper does look much different then before. His face looks more rounded off then square-like it was before. Also the body looks kind of smaller then before. Maybe it is just me but it sure feels and looks like it has changed since the last time we seen Chopper.

Then again the last time we seen Chopper was him going Monster Point...

And here we have a nice scene with all the crew! Aww! I am really missing these guys. I so want them to come back together and get some butt kicking done.

Also notice that they are all wearing the same clothes that they were wearing the last time Chopper seen them.
And like all dreams they all need to come to an end. No matter how good they are.

What I am wondering is how did Chopper reverted back to normal after being in Monster Point. I thought the only way for Chopper to undo Monster Point was to be dunk in water. Or something like that. So how did Chopper go back to normal? Did Monster Point just undid itself while Chopper was in the sky for three days? Did Kuma 'repel' it out of Chopper? I don't know but it seems like Chopper revert back to normal before he landed on the island since we are seeing an imprint of Kuma's paw print and not the massive Chopper's Monster Point form.

That is one big tree.
And those are some big birds.

Chopper seems so tiny compare to them. He is like the ball in Pong as they bounce him back and forth.

This series of clips reminds me of that episode of The Simpsons where Homer fell off the cliff after trying to stop Bart from skateboarding across. In the end we got Homer falling off the cliff and hitting every sharp point of it till he hits the bottom. Got to say, good times. Good times.

Chopper got some distance there. I mean considering where the mountain he was on and where he landed. Good distance.

To tell the truth, I was actually surprise that Chopper was the first one to think about using the biblecard to track down the others. I was thinking somebody like Nami was going to think about this first. Still way to go Chopper. What a smart little reindeer you are. Cute too.

What a round head.
Ok. I found the fact that Chopper was actually willing to consider the idea of eating a lizard funny. Was this only me? I mean it is a small lizard and Chopper is well...cute. That is like some cute little thing going to a huge thing and saying, "I am going to eat chu up! Grrr!".

Well too bad Chopper didn't have the chance to eat the lizard.

These people freak me out. I mean they are so...huge. Even the women here are big. They also look a bit...not so smart. Still got to love how their design kind of sum them up perfectly.

Also watch little Chopper as he hangs from there. haha

Remember when I said that it looks like Chopper has changed? Well that goes for his Heavy Point too. The fur around his neck seems much less and his torso look much bigger and longer. Not cute but well...very different. I am guessing this is part of the whole character redesign that has been happening since Post Enies Lobby arc. Still he looked a bit....normal back in Thriller Bark. Guess it is going to take some time to get use to. Also there is also the fact that the last time we saw Heavy Point was back in a battle and things there go pretty fast.

And thus we leave Chopper's story here...

What a very pretty place. It has a lot of...hearts. I wonder if that rainbow is there all the time or just some of the time.

Pretty....



What a creepy fish...A very creepy fish.

But it has a lot of hearts...but still creepy. Very.

Though I wonder if it tastes good.

All I am saying is that remember these pictures for later. Burn it into your head or something. I will reference it later. Also....

ITS A TRAP!

Wow. What a pretty girl. She reminds me of Conis without the wings. Still she is missing eyes. Where are her eyes? Where is this person eyes?

No Sanji no! Don't do it! IT'S A TRAP! IT'S A TRAP! IT'S A TRAP! Trap trap trap!

Still Sanji just really have bumped his head hard if he is saying all of these sakura petals and this beautiful glow that is coming out from the girl and this music. How hard must have Kuma dropped you if you are hearing this music. It is nice and all but wow, it was something.





Sanji, you will only wish it was them. You will only wish. It is nice to see Nami and Robin in the same pose too because now people can compare them. They look so similar to each other but also I think they are good screenshots.

I wonder what is holding the sakura petal to Sanji's head. Is it the hope that Sanji's has or the drive? Still does this means the the curl of Sanji's eyebrow got smaller or something or did it reform to be the heart eyebrow right when the sakura petal got on top of his eyebrow. haha

Another one that you need to keep in your head till later.

Though I am sure I have seen that mouse looking thing before.

Find this chick name Elizabeth?

(No Sanji! Its a trap!)

Or go back and return to the crew for my lovely Nami and Robin?

Screw that! I am going to go look for ELIZABETH!

NO SANJI! IT'S A TRAP!

Wow...What pretty....One Piece knows how to kill the moment doesn't it? We should know by now...Well still appreciate what you have now.

This should have been the first sign. The first clue as in what to expect if we didn't know what was going to happen already. It just that it happen so fast that we didn't notice it. I mean I had to try several times to catch this moment to see how the hand was and it was hard. Still this hand should have told us what was going to happen or at least hinted to what was going to happen.

Now all you guys watching this episode. Learn from what happen here in this episode. Never conform yourself to what a girl is into. Never ever do that! You will end up regretting it. It just will lead you down a road of pain and torture. Mostly just pain.

And now the moment of truth. Sanji will see Elizabeth as she has opened the door of her heart to him.

Wait for it...

Before we move on. I need to give this warning. If you have already seen this episode and if the next scene gave you trauma after viewing it then I suggest you either skip down to the preview section or just don't read the rest of the blog. I would like to blank out the rest and let you read it but I don't know how to do that. The other option is to link to another post but that is too much work.

The following content: Viewer discretion is advise.

And we see a leg! And it is hairy! And it is hairy! And it is....

OH MY GOSH! IT IS HIDEOUS! IT IS HIDEOUS! OH MY GOSH! NO! IT IS A TRAP! A TRAP! A TRAP!

I have to say. The only reason I was able to see this the first time was because A) I wanted to see what was going to happen afterwords. I knew what was going to happen because this is One Piece. Something like this was going to happen. When everything is going nice and smoothly, something has to happen to screw it all over. That is just a law in the One Piece world. B) Because after I got done watching One Piece, I was going to cleanse the palate, or the eyes, by watching another anime much nicer on the eyes and pleasant.

To tell the truth, I kind of wanted to skip this part when I rewatch the episode to get these screenshots. It just that when something like this is a big deal in the episode, you can't do that. And now I am having to see this a third time to create this post. Man....Why. Why. Why....I know this is suppose to be funny and it was but also...it was disturbing. Very very very disturbing.

And Sanji here agrees.

Remember kids. Never conform to what a girl wants. Most of the time it will end in pain.

This was the best part. To me this part right here. When Sanji is in fear and he literally kicks his way out of the house! Just with one kick, the door smashes into pieces and you see Sanji running out of the house. No, he kicks his way out of the house. Kicks and runs out of there because he knows what is going on.

And what Sanji finds waiting for him outside is this. These horrible images of fear. Oh oh oh poor Sanji. What kind of nightmare did you land in? Oh wow.




Now remember when I asked you to remember those two images from before? Well look at how much different they are now. The animals have a five o'clock shadow on them. The girls are now clearly seen to be men. Everything is just crazy and insane.

So I ask again. How hard did Sanji bumped his head to think that 'Elizabeth' was an actually pretty chick. I mean he saw 'her' face and all but thought it was a girl's. Must have been very hard.

Also that guy in the pink dress, what did he did to make it look like he has a chest even in that outfit. Fakies? Man boobs? Just wondering is all.

And now we leave Sanji as he is running away in a nightmare that is worse then we call all possibility hope. Very nicely drawn and animated this scene right here. I can see the fear in Sanji's face as he is being chased by his nightmare. Run Sanji run.

IT'S A TRAP!

Preview
It seems like next week we are going to see how Robin and Usopp are doing. I am really looking forward to what Robin is doing since I been hearing that some important things are being revealed or shown.

Also one thing that I notice in the preview is the animation style. Maybe it is just me but the animation of this episode, especially for the Robin scenes, look very different. Similar to how it was for Movie 7. I am going have to see the episode to make sure but I kind of like it. Kind of set the tone for how that half of the episode will be. Going to be serious but good. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment