Thursday, October 29, 2009

Manga: Chapter 562 (SPOILERS!!!)

SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!!!




First off I was wrong on covers of the chapters. Just seems like random things that Oda is doing. No matter but I like the image of Robin with the ducks. Very cute.

Still to the meat. I have a con that I need to volunteer at tonight and I want to get this post up fast!

Also to tell the truth, I saw some raws earlier last night before the scanlations went up. Bad Mikey-san! Bad Mikey-san. Bad! A friend on Twitter passed some to me and I just couldn't help. They didn't help much since they were just photos but it wasn't as cool as it was when I was able to read the scans today. I thought I saw something about Crocodile in the raws but nah. Still I was amazed at what happen in this chapter.

Amazing chapter. Just amazing. I mean it was nothing like last week's chapter but it was mind blowing. It seems like this chapter is just building off what happen last chapter and making it better. Heck this could have been part of last week's chapters for all I know but had to be separated because Oda needed to submit something for this week! Now I am being lame and just saying this to make this post longer but I hate just doing recaps of the chapters without saying my thoughts.

We see that there are twelve viable pacifista but there is more! According to one guy, it seems like there is more then twenty or even twenty-five! That is crazy! This has gone from being a possible Buster Call to something beyond that! I guess the Marines really want to finish this here and now. Though it seems like not all things went to the plan of the Marines since not all the pirates were in the bay. I am glad because that would have been really lame. Though this is all from how Whitebeard planned this and we all know that Whitebeard isn't some rookie.

The people that are watching this from the Archipelago knew what happen to them a few weeks ago it seems. I guess it is hard to forget a guy dressed in black shooting beams of light at everything he see is hard to forget. Though this seems to be big news and I am glad that the people at the Archipelago are able to see this. I feel that the Marines shouldn't be trying to hide whatever they are planning to do from the world. They been getting away with a lot of things it seems. I know I am making into the bad guy with what I am saying and there are some reason for what they are doing but I always hated the fact that the Marines automatically convict a person just because of their parents. So this is some well deserve karma.

From what is going on the Marines are wanting to put on a show but they want to cut the transmission fast so they can do whatever they plan to do. Just going on what is being shown so far. Those pacifistas are crazy powerful. I mean they were expressionless the whole time during the assault and some of them got some good distance with their jumping. I didn't even know they could jump since I am sure they are a bit heavy with all mechanical stuff that is on them. Still one of those scenes answer a question I was wondering about them. More like it reminded me that they can also shoot beams from their mouth. I saw two that were doing that. Though the one that the Strawhats fought at Archipelago did the same thing.

Seems like both Whitebeard and Sengoku have a plan. Feels like a game of chess where both are making moves depending on what they think the other will do. Marineford is just a giant chessboard to these guys as they watch from afar. Which one will be force to make a move to go into the battle is a question we all want to know. Still lets see.

And damn! Here comes that bastard Kizaru. Sigh. I don't like this guy. His power is too broken and strange. Still I guess that is what you get when you can move at the speed of light and such. I wonder if there is a sound fruit or something. Or was Apoo was our sound man? No idea.

Still with one kick and Luffy goes flying. Sigh...right when he was getting so close to Ace...I know that the key was given to Luffy for a reason but I am beginning to think it wasn't met to be. haha. *shakes head* Well another try eh? haha

And then we see more explains of Mihawk's words coming true. That Luffy has this 'ability' to get the people around him to become his eyes. People that Luffy has never met or seen before coming to his aid to help him with no questions asked. They just simply talk to Luffy as if they were friends or something and willing to go in for Luffy even if it means they may get killed. Maybe I am blowing it out of proportion a bit but I feel that what Mihawk said is very true about Luffy. All of the squad captains (or most of them from what we know) of Whitebeard coming to help Luffy just to take down one man so Luffy can get to Ace. I hope Kizaru brought his swimsuit. haha

Still though out this whole chapter I was reading what was being said as if the VAs were saying it. I could hear Kizaru talking as if his Japanese VA was saying the lines in English. Maybe this is the whole 'moving pictures manga' I been hearing so much but awesome.

AND WHAT I SAY! WHAT I SAY! Moria is back and up ready to right! What I say!

Yeah....I knew Moria wasn't down for the count and now I am tooting my own horn! Still nice to see the big ugly lug is up and going. Let see what he does now.

Then we get more fighting. Seeing how Hancock and Smoker are doing. Vista and Mihawk. Lots of little things. It seems like they were moving around a lot in this chapter to  give us a peak at what is going on. Real Kuma is now using his powers and it looks like he teleported (or repeal) somebody away.  Then we get to the awesome part!

Buggy! haha I just love it. I have no idea what Buggy is doing but it seems like we found the source of that lone DenDen Mushi that is still showing visuals. haha Good for Buggy and his band of prisoners! haha I am glad to see that they are providing the news that the Marines are not willing to share. Good because somebody has to.


Look ma! I am on the talking picture box!

It seems like Buggy may be the reason why Ace may be saved too. Whatever the Marines are planning that it can't happen until all visuals are off so nobody will be able to see what is going on. If so then keep it up Buggy. The more time you keep your face on camera the better. I really wonder what the Marines are so scared off that they won't put on camera nor let anybody see. Must be really bad. I really pray that Buggy keeps that DenDen Mushi up as long as he can because this is proving to be very good.

And then we get what nobody saw coming. Whitebeard gets stabbed. Right in the stomach.

This is the awe part. The part that just kept my eyes on the screen. I couldn't believe it. Really. I don't know what to say. It seems like he was a commander in the Whitebeard crew. Still so many ideas are running though my head.

First off I start with this question. Is Whitebeard dead? Maybe. We don't have too much information to go by. The sword went though his stomach and when that happens there is a high chance of death there. The stomach and heart are things that can kill a person. Still the stomach isn't a for certain. The blade of the sword can be seen going though Whitebeard and the old man clearly didn't see this coming. Just right when he was planning to go in too. So maybe Whitebeard isn't dead. This is One Piece so we all know that nobody dies in One Piece. Still this has been an arc that is a bit different from the rest.

Crazy Question: IF Whitebeard is dead. Do you think the Marines will try to retrieve the corpse and make a pacifista out of the Whitebeard? All it seems they need is a corpse.

Second. I think this was that guy that Marco was looking for earlier. The guy that Marco was looking for  but couldn't so those brothers were talked to instead. I mean that would explain where the guy was this whole time. I was wondering about this guy a while ago and it seems like he was on the ship the whole time waiting for Whitebeard to put his guard down. I am willing to go as far and guess that this guy that killed Whitebeard is actually working for the Marines. The only problem is that it seems like Sengoku didn't show any signs of this but then again. Who knows. I am willing to say that maybe this  guy that killed Whitebeard is a Marine doublecrosser but who knows.

And that is this week's new chapter. Some good stuff happen and now we can only wait til next week to see what happens.

OTHER STUFF: No One Piece More post this weekend. I am going to be at Oni Con and be too busy. Expect the Anime Post to be late and a big Oni Con Recap post in the form of a One Piece More. Also you can keep up with me on Twitter as I will be tweeting things from there.

1 comment:

  1. Whitebeard can't die with such a wimpy move. Theres no way he can die that soon. I bet we find out he has some sort of haki :P

    ReplyDelete