Thursday, December 24, 2009

Manga: Chapter 569 (SPOILERS!)


SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!


Well looks like Oda gave us a Christmas gift here! A new chapter! A short chapter! Maybe Oda was trying to get something done at least for this week. Well okay. Fine by me I guess. Still we got ourselves a very short chapter. Only 11 pages long! Made me a bit surprised when I saw that the chapter ended so soon. Felt like killing somebody and yelling but after I thought about it. A lot kind of happen.

Seems like Luffy didn't get the hormones that we thought he got last chapter. The sheet was pulled under our face and instead of Vigour Hormones, Luffy got Adrenaline Hormones which means I can take a sigh of relief.  That means that Luffy will have a higher chance in seeing the end of this battle. Well not really since Ivankov decided to rain on the parade to see that if Luffy takes a major hit that he is out and gone for good from this battle. Which I wonder why he didn't let Whitebeard's men fix him up a bit. Still oh well. Not like Luffy was going to let them heal him up anyways.

AND COBY FINALLY DOES SOMETHING!

To only be shot down...Poor kid. He really wasn't ready for this fight. I am beginning to wonder what changes we may see in Coby soon. I mean it is cool that he knows Soru and stuff but the guy truly needed more time to master it before going after anybody powerful. The worse part is that he ran right into Luffy's fist! Oh my. Poor kid. Maybe it is experience that Coby needs. Now the kid knows not to run straight into a fist but instead attack from the side. I think that would have been much better for the kid. Ouch....Poor kid as I said before. I don't think he will be up anytime soon.


Hancock got the power. And I wish I had a bigger screen.

Still things don't look good for the Whitebeard Pirates. I hate how they subdued Marco though. SeaPrism handcuffs? Aww...I know we were complaining about how Marco was doing nothing before but at least don't make him get subdue in a lame way. Damn you dirty Loser Kizaru! Damn you! He is really making his way up on my list of people I want hurt really badly. haha

Sigh...Jozu, I don't care much about him. Sucks that he is in ice but I have faith that the guy will stand back up. He may be in ice but I have a feeling he will defrost or something. It just that Marco is really getting the rough treatment here. Though I wonder how old Marco is. Just a theory but I think Marco is older then Whitebeard but the difference is that Marco has phoenix powers to be reborn again and again. Except he may find it hard to be reborn after a laser shot to the chest from Loser Kizaru.

Also Marco didn't get shot in the heart. It bray missed it....

Whitebeard though....Wow...That guy has TWO swords in him right now! TWO! And that is from what I  can see. I would post a picture here for you guys to see it but the two page spread is too big for me to do. That guy is running on something that is not blood! He just takes the hits and dish them back on a plate that that is steaming hot.
"Not until I secure the future of my sons with these hands!"
-Whitebeard
You hear that? Our boys here are going to be alright. We may have some of them a bit beat up but they are going to leave Marineford. I have a feeling that when Whitebeard says something that he is going to do it. He has made it this far and surely he can guarantee that all the pirates here will leave with their lives. I can just feel it though his words.

Unfortunately I feel that Whitebeard is going to meet his end here. All he pirates here in this match and his love for them to leave Marineford safely is keeping Whitebeard up and going. I have a feeling that once all these pirates leave that Whitebeard is just going to fall over and that be it for him.

Then the most important part of this chapter!
"STOP IT ALREADY!"
-Luffy
The blades are coming right for the neck when out of nowhere a blast of 'wind' comes to knock the men down! In the middle of it all is Luffy who is standing there as it seems like he had used Haki to stop the execution. Now this is something that we all be waiting for. Crocodile stopped it once but the fighting where nobody was gaining ground continued. This time I feel that we will go somewhere now that Luffy has stepped in.

Haki may be the key to Luffy's success in this battle now. I said last week that Luffy needs something new to even do something and not make waste to the hormones that Ivankov gave him. Haki is that something. I don't know if Luffy has found a way to trigger or use the Haki he has but this is a good step. His brother's life is on the line and the world of both pirates and Marines is looking at him.
"Now that was something!"
-Ivankov
Yes it was and now we have some moving going on. Luffy has stepped up his game a bit. Sengoku has a face of pure shock and Whitebeard looks upset. Still Luffy is in the middle of the action and I really can't wait till next week to see what happens.

Also Merry Christmas everybody! Hope you all get what you want!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment