Friday, December 18, 2009

One Piece More: Up and Coming in the World!




I think this image here matches pretty good what is  going to be talked about in this More post. I been meaning to do this post for a while but keep on forgetting to do it. I mean the post's main point is to talk about stuff that I am going to do with the blog for the next few weeks but there is more to it! I promise! Mikey-san no lies here!

Still I hope you guys enjoy what is here.




Blog Plans
And I had Franky and Usopp help me out here. Below is the schedule of post that I am going to make in the next two weeks. Nothing is set in stone but my goal is to release these post before the year goes out. It is a big task but I am going to give it the college try. I am out for the semester so I have some time to spare and use. Well I do have plans myself for things to do like learn Photoshop, pretty the blog up and junk  but I think I can do these things too.
Upcoming Post
December 19-20th- Anime: Impel Down Arc- Episode 431
December 23-24th- Manga: Chapter 568 (Spoilers!)
December 24th- Secret Santa Special: Hatenkou Yuugi
December 27-28th- Anime: Impel Down Arc- Episode 432*
December 28th-31st- Top 5 One Piece Anime Moments 09 and Predictions for One Piece 2010

*Tentative due to the chance that there may not be an anime/manga that week due to holidays.
So those are things that I plan to do in the next two weeks or so. I am planning to get the next anime post out of here as soon as I can so that way I can focus more on the Secret Santa post. I still need to finish watching Hatenkou Yuugi. I am only three episodes away from finishing it and was making plans to do that today but I had things to do. So I am hoping to finish that show tomorrow and work on that post till the 24th. Hoping I have it done before then so that way I can just post it before I leave to my Christmas celebrations next week. I am also hoping that the manga will be out early next week too like it has been for the last few weeks. Just shoot it out quick and done!

Then the big post that I want to do is the Top 5 One Piece Anime Moments. That will be fun. This list will be based on what I think. This would be anything that happen in the anime from January 09 to this saturday. The only reason I am doing the anime and not the manga because only till recently have I started to do the manga. Also in this post you guys will see my awesome prediction skills. I have fortune telling blood in my veins! So I have a good chance of getting things right. haha Or that is what I think.

So a good lots of stuff happening in the next two weeks. I pray I can do them all. haha


One Piece: 2nd Season, 4th Voyage
So I finally got my new One Piece DVD! Expect me to go over this DVD really soon Wait...this sounds familiar? Didn't I say this before for the 3rd Voyage? Well okay...Still this time it is different! I am going to do it right now! So lets start!

Episode 92

To be honest guys. I never seen this episode! I missed it when it was shown on the 4Kids dub and I never bother to watch it. Well I remember trying to watch it but couldn't find it so I gave up. Heard that this episode was heavily edited too.

Still I liked this episode a lot. The Crocodile moments were really nice. I love to see that guy in action and this was really cool. I was laughing as those pirates tried shooting at Crocodile and it did nothing. That was cool.

Then when Mr.2 appeared. That was some laughs. It is  really strange though to see Mr. 2 being evil for reasons that we see later on. Still nice to see his powers and the parade of StrawHats transformations.

Episode 93

This episode reminded me why I hate Vivi sometimes. I mean she refuses help from people who want to help her. There is a group of people here that are willing to do what she wants but she wants to do this all alone. It is annoying to see this. Still cool in the end that Nami proved she only wanted to do this for the money. haha Classic Nami.

Though I love the Luffy moments here with the Dance Powder guy. haha Luffy just being himself and got free food since he couldn't rat the guy out if he wanted to. Nice.

Though the next scene was painful to see since our hero was in the desert surely getting lost...

I think this was a filler episode or a lot of things in here was filler but still it did a good job in setting up the land that is Alabasta while introducing us to some characters. This episode was the hook to get us interested in some of the people like Eyelash and Koza.

Episode 94

I totally forgot what happen in this episode. haha. I just know that watch Ace in this episode was really funny. haha The guy is just as bad as Luffy except the guy sleeps in his food. I was just waiting for Ace to scare the heck out of everybody as he woke up. Amazing how this guy is related to Luffy. haha

Still I am sure that the best moment of this episode was when Luffy came crashing into the diner and slammed Ace and Smoker though all those houses! haha  Now that was funny. Also this scene helped answer a question many people ask about Logia type Devil Fruit users which is: The invulnerability is an instinct that the user has to will and doesn't happen automatically.

Then the end of this episode where we all find out that Ace is Luffy's brother. Everybody faces are amazed to know that Luffy has an older brother who is just as powerful as Luffy and even crazier. haha

Episode 95

Aww! I was so touched by this moment here. Seeing the two brothers together as they had their brotherly moment.
Luffy: The farmers would chase you and you scream like a girl!
Ace: That was you too!
Aww! The arm wrestling fight! I loved this moment  here. Those two acting like brothers and enjoying their time together. Catching up on both new and old.

And water wasted....haha

Still then we get the first look at  Whitebeard. The man that Ace is helping and his captain. It is funny how Ace just asked Luffy to join Whitebeard but the kid turn his big bro down. That is some dedication and love there.
Luffy, you go on ahead. I ca- Ah. You have already went.
-Ace
Then like real brothers, Ace and Luffy fight down. I found it funny how Luffy was already going back to his crew leaving Ace to fight off the rest even though Ace was going to let him do that anyways. Found it funny that before then, Luffy was describing his crew. I wonder what Ace was thinking when Luffy was talking about them.

My kid brother's crew sounds like a group of crazy people. What the heck? A reindeer?

Speaking of crew, seems like Luffy's crew forgot about Luffy and going along with what they were doing nice.

Clearly you guys can tell I enjoyed this episode a lot. I think this would be my favorite episode on the the first DVD. Heck. This episode even had Luffy bouncing back bullets and I love when Luffy does that.

Episode 96

I wanted to use Croc here but I think the KungFu Dugongs are more right here. I have other chances to display Croc later.

This part of the  episode was the only thing I think worth watching. Luffy and the dugongs were funny to watch. The other half was nice to watch just to watch but you have to admit. It was boring. What Luffy does later on is much better then what he did to that building.

Episode 97

Now we enter the Desert of Filler.

Got to say, Vivi sucks as a tour guide. She forgets so much to mention to these guys that is a matter of life and death. I wouldn't want to travel in the desert with Vivi ever.

Not much to this episode. It had some funny moments but really I look forward to the episodes after this one.

I think I stop here for now. One DVD is good for today. I may or may not do the other one later with a full review. I would love to do this more often but I don't think I have the time. We see.


Blog Rollin
I think I am going to use the Guardian Charas from Shugo Chara everytime I do Blog Rollin. haha If you haven't guess, the Charas represent who the Blog Rollin is for.

This time I am going to roll you guys over to OnePiece USA which is run by my good Twitter buddy DragonPiece. The guy is a bit young in the blogging world but he is really cool. So far he has done mostly the One Piece manga from the Viz side which is cool since I always wanted to do that but I can't due to time. I mean heck....Didn't I say I was going to go over the 3rd Voyage DVDs? haha Still give DragonPiece's blog a good look at. His latest blog on the Romance Dawn Special that was in the recent Shonen Jump is a good read.

Next up is Watch One Piece Legally. This site is ran by the guys at The One Piece Podcast in an attempt to make people in the US more aware on how to watch One Piece in a legal way. So I am doing my part and letting you guys know how to watch One Piece legally too. Hoping that I can get a nice banner up too so it be nice and big to see. Still that is later on. The site is still being worked on but the guys at the One Piece Podcast make sure to update it with the latest news on watching One Piece.

Also incase you are wondering, One Piece USA is the guy with green hair since they both are rough looking and Watch One Piece Legally is the king looking one since they are pretty high in the One Piece fandom (or so I think they are *Puts index fingers together*).


That is it for now! Some stuff in this post eh? Well I hope you all like my little DVD episode run though. Kind of used that as a way to see if I can do quick blogging on individual episodes. Hope that was alright with you guys. Still heard Strong World did great in the movies in Japan. Made lots of money. You know what else was good in the movies and made lots of money? Princess and the Frog. Saw the movie a week ago and it was great! I recommend you go see this movie.

So we are now in a happy time. School is out and Christmas is around the corner. Hope you guys have a good weekend and that it be all good.

2 comments: