Saturday, December 19, 2009

One Piece More: One Piece of Art


Originally this was suppose to be part of last More post that I did but due to all the stuff that I did I totally forgot all about this. So now this one piece of art will get a post all for itself since I think I will forget to do it later. Nice of me right? haha


If you remember a few months back during my post for Episode 419, I mention how Boa Hancock's Mero Mero Beam looks just like Amu Hinamori's Open Heart technique. So I decided to go find somebody who can draw Hancock doing Mero Mero Beam in Amu's Amulet Heart outfit. Eventually I located Seraphu at the One Piece Podcast Forums (now at Arlong Park Forums). I spoke with Seraphu and he jumped at the idea of drawing this since it sounded like a fun idea. Well after months of drawing we now have something to show.


Click to view full

Got to say it came out better then I thought. I can see that Hancock doesn't like her new outfit but she does look...cute? haha The outfit seems fitting on her a bit since I don't think we will ever seen Hancock in a cheerleader outfit ever unless Oda or Toei decides to put the One Piece characters in high school (again) with Hancock as a cheerleader. haha

I would like to give Seraphu a huge thanks for doing this since it came out really good. I hope  he gets around to color it one day but I am not going to force it out. It looks good anyways. If you go to Arlong Park Forums and know Seraphu then make sure to give him props for his work. It looks really good.

Though now I am wondering how Amu would look like doing Open Heart in Hancock's outfit. I mean she is only....EH!!! I am so sorry for the small population of One Piece fans that watch Shugo Chara!. Still once again thanks for Seraphu and I hope to show more One Piece art in the future.

Also don't forget to watch One Piece Episode 431 tonight on OnePieceOfficial (If you are in the US).

2 comments: