Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Anime: Impel Down Arc- Episode 444

OnePieceOfficial.com! Where One Piece watching and awesome comes together!

First Thoughts
I usually have trouble remembering the episode number. Still this week I had no problem with that since it was just a single number typed three times. So that is good. haha I now know that my memory isn't that bad. Yet...

What can I say about this episode right now? It was just so funny whenever we were focus on the antics of Luffy and the group he is with. I mean do I have to say it? Ivankov was one of the main reasons why I laughed so hard in this episode. Still we got a good round of cool things in this episode too like Buggy and Mr. 3 being cool. So it was a great episode overall.



Summary
Buggy and Mr. 3 cause a massive riot on Level 2.

Luffy, Crocodile, Ivankov, Bon Clay, Mr. 1 and the NewKama Land Army raids Level 4.

Blackbeards steals a Marine battleship to enter Impel Down and arrives at the prison.

Magellan takes care some of the riot on Level 2 and releases Shiryuu from his imprisonment to handle Blackbeard.

Thoughts
And we suffered too Buggy. haha

Though the endless filler moments that we had to sit though, good and bad. Watching two people that are cool being reduce to comic relief. It was all very painful to watch.  I would half hope that we could go an episode without seeing you two because I didn't want to take the chance that it would be a bad filler moment. I admit that some of things you two did were funny like the stills and the fart thing but there were just some moments that were too painful to watch.

I thought this was a filler moment and maybe it was but this was good moment nonetheless. I was hoping we would just get pass this moment since I didn't really care for what was going on and it was long. Still looking back on this now I am glad that we got this moment since it really tied in nicely with what was about to happen.

Yeah, I would be screaming too since you two are now out of the 'comic relief' box now. Literally. haha Even though this may count as comic relief right now. haha

Still if you think those are big heads...You haven't seen nothing yet. Still I think you have since I hope you all seen this episode by now. I mean heck..most likely you will all be reading this on Tuesday morning. haha

Yeah...This won't be the last time we will see this scene. Hannyabal is going to provide me with a lot of reasons why he shouldn't be warden. Then again the guy doesn't look too smart so that could count as one reason itself.

I got a lot of good screencaps of Hannyabal in this episode. The last episode gave me some but this one gave me a lot. I am not sure if I am going to use them all or not but we will see. Still I got evidence now of Hannyabal being stupid. Ffter this episode I feel like I should change the tag for Hannyabal. The thing is that it will just make the original useless and I don't want that.

Yep, welcome back from the comic relief pile Buggy and Mr. 3. Now till whenever, you guys are going to look awesome. Still be funny but doing awesome things at the same time.

Damn, don't Buggy and Mr. 3 look so cool up there laughing. I know they are just doing this to get out of here and they even mention that they are only here because of Luffy and Bon Clay. Still I am happy for them. They are doing something awesome again. They are being treated as a threat because since they left Luffy and Bon Clay they seemed really annoying. I mean they even knew themselves that they were comic relief? How bad was that?

Also I am loving how the prisoners are treating Buggy and Mr. 3 as if they are all powerful people. I guess they are since I think so too. It takes guts and brains to make it all the way to Level 5 then back up.

Still now the poop is going to hit the fan. It is all down hill it seems like for Impel Down.

Aww...For once I have to admit that Hannyabal is making me laugh and all he is doing is being himself. May it be full of fail but still funny to watch as the guy struggles to do nothing. I shouldn't put the guy's dream down but still he hasn't shown much of anything that he deserves the job of warden. The reactions of Hannyabal are priceless too since he is proving to be full of win with his faces. haha

I am really wondering about what Funimation did back in the last set of DVDs. They said that Mr. 1 was killed but here he is alive. I am not sure if the Japanese version did the same back then but we see. It been a while since I seen those episodes in Japanese but it is cool. I was kind of expecting more of a reaction from Bon Clay when seeing Mr. 1 though.

The flashback to the Zoro and Mr. 1 fight was awesome though. It was reanimated to make Zoro look even more killer then he was back then. The shot to his blood up head was a nice touch to remind us that Zoro was not exactly doing so well during the fight and the sound effect for the clicking of his blade when he place it back into the holder was cool. I literally did the clicking sound after the Lion's Song attack was finished to get into the moment.

I was laughing when Luffy said that he shouldn't know this guy after Bon Clay explain who Mr. 1 was and the whole flashback. I was thinking that there was no reason why Luffy should know him and his performance was just nicely done.
The opening for this post was almost going to be this one. Then I thought it be best to stop giving nightmares to people who view this blog.

Also I thought it be best to just let this be a surprise and scare you once you start reading the post. Draw you in with the awesome opening image and then scare you.

This part here made me laugh like crazy. I just couldn't stop laughing as Ivankov's head got bigger and bigger. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breath. The fact that somebody out there is willing to place hormones in their head to make it be so huge is so ridiculous. Then we got the Hell's Wink attack that went perfect with the huge head the Ivankov has now. Still is this a sign of what steriods does to a person? I mean I heard that Mark Mcgwire's head got huge when he was trying to break the home run record.

At least this parade though Level 4 now has a float. haha Wait...That is Ivankov's head! haha I don't believe that a head can get that big but seems like the power of 'Heehaw!' and hormones have made it possible.

I just know that that this huge head thing will get worse. It always does. I mean this is One Piece after all.
 


Ahh....NewKama fashion. How interesting it is. The jailers must be right. These guys must have been horrible before they were place in Impel Down but now they are bizarre as heck.

Still a pink speedo (or so I hope that what it is)? Amazing...If that doesn't scare the jailers then nothing will. Though I see that the NewKama Land Army have some interesting fighting styles. Putting a person on their shoulders then having that person attack while the other person runs. The person on the shoulders is then able to put all focus on fighting while not worrying about something as small as running. Genius! Pure genius! We could learn a lot from the NewKamas.

Something to note, I think Bon Clay realize that Crocodile is here since you can see him looking at Crocodile in surprise in the epic still shot (that was used in the opening image of this post). Nice reunion. haha

Every time Ace appears we seem to get great images of him just sitting there. That is cool and all but I kind of wish we just get to wherever we need to faster. Clearly it was there to past time. At least we get some cool clouds out of this. Good old crack clouds. Can only be seen when you are really bored or during sunsets and/or sunrises. Still I hope we don't end up looking at clouds everytime we visit Ace.

I wonder why Sengoku is shocked. I mean you just found out that nobody can find where Blackbeard is and that one of your own men can't put two and two together. Let see? Blackbeard is missing and a Marine battleship seem to be gone? Hmm....Maybe Blackbeard took the ship? Just a wild guess is all. I mean there is no way that is possible but just an idea.

Yeah. I can see why Sengoku is surprise too. Either that or he just found out what is going on down in Impel Down.

Yeah...that doesn't look so good. I mean at least the guards weren't killed or anything but then again maybe getting hurt would have been better. Emotionally scared or getting punch in the face? Which one is better?

A face that only a mother can love

It's Blackbeard!

I can see that the guy has been working on his beard too. He doesn't have that peachfuzz that we saw him with back during the Jaya arc but now he has a fine and nice black beard there now.

Seems like Blackbeard and crew has some business in Impel Down as they want to get inside. I wonder what it could be. They are clearly late for the Ace rescue party but if they are here for the Luffy rescue party then feel free to come along. I can't wait to see what more havoc jolly old Blackbeard has to bring to this place. We got people running around in NewKama fashions, a person with a giant head, a man that will turn you into sand, a person made of steel, a powerful fish out of water, a rubbery powerhouse and a whole bunch of crazy going on in Impel Down. So Mr. Blackbeard, what can you bring to the table?

Making Hannyabal cry like a little baby? Okay. That is enough for me Blackbeard. Please don't disappoint me later on. haha

haha I just needed an excuse to use the image above. I had no real reason to show it.


Wow....Impel Down looks kind of screwed right now. You have Luffy and them on Level 4. Then there is Buggy, Mr. 3 and them on Level 2 then on top side we have Blackbeard's gang busting though the front door. Then all of this was shown with awesome headshots and chibis. Isn't that nice? haha I mean it is CHIBI CROCODILE! How awesome is that?

I really wonder who takes these pictures of the prisoners because they do an awesome job at it. I mean letting Crocodile smoke in his picture? I guess Impel Down has some ups to it after all. I mean real jail don't 't let you do that. Not that I heard....

I didn't notice the poison cloud floating next to Magellan during the first time watching this episode. I knew he used his poison to subdue the riot in Level 2 but I had no idea as in how he did it. I guess he used that cloud to do the job. Though I am wondering how the poison is just falling from there to keep Buggy and his people out.

Darn you Magellan! Why must you stop me!

You know....I use to like disco. Now I don't after seeing Hannyabal dance this to his 'Warden Fever' thing. Thank you Hannyabal for ruining my favorite dance because now every time Stayin' Alive plays on the dance floor, I won't be able to dance it now. I also paid money for it on my iPod since I love the idea of Franky dancing to it. Now I just have to hope you don't appear in my mind when it plays.

Look mommy! It's a parade!

Oh boy....Ivankov you are a riot. Literally. I kind of want to see somebody make a Pacman game where Ivankov's head is the little Pacman thing. That would be funny to watch. haha

Then the episode ends with Shiryuu being release and maybe a bad idea on behalf of Magellan. Seems like the old warden has other things in mind. Still one thing that I like about Shiryuu is that he mention why Level 6 is the worse place to be. Apparently it is so boring that it is the worse place to be. A floor that just so dreary and depressing that it takes hope away and makes you wish that you are dead because you have nothing to do. I would think that is a horrible place to be since I need things to do.

Well I feel bad for those jailers. They were only doing their jobs only to get slashed by the blood thirsty blade of Shiryuu. Poor poor men.

So we end the episode in seeing that Shiryuu is going to most likely have a field day killing as many people as he wants. Our good guys up in the floors above are trying to break though the prison while Blackbeard is trying to make his way out. Eventually these two forces are going to meet and who knows what may happen when they meet. Guess we have something to look forward to in the next episode.

Preview
Seems like a mess of junk is going down in the next episode. I see a lot of scene jumping as we try to cover everything that is going to happen. I really don't know what to say about the next episode. Though I am wondering what is happening in the image above. It kind of looks like Ivankov but I don't know and I really not sure what to say. So I just leave it to you guys to say what you think and maybe next week episode will be awesome. The last few have been for sure so why not this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment