Thursday, March 11, 2010

One Piece More: Con Updates


Remember this? From a few post back right? The One Piece Movie 10: Strong World figure right?

Well this One Piece Movie 10: Strong World figure can be yours! You guys remember the one that I had right? The Zoro one. Well inside this box is another one of those figures and I will be giving it out at the next two cons that I will be attending. Want to know how? Read on!

All you need to do is find me at one of the two cons that I will be attending in this month and next. The first con will be Kamikaze Con. The other one will be Anime Matsuri. Details on where these cons are is below.

Con: KamiKaze Con
Date: 3/19-3/21
Location: JW Marriott Galleria in Houston, TX

Con: Anime Matsuri
Date: 4/2-4/4
Location: The Woodlands Waterway Hotel and Convention Center in The Woodlands, TX (20 mins from Houston)

All you have to do is find me at one of these cons. The first person who finds me will be able to get this lovey figure that is seen above.

Still I am going to give you hints by telling you what I am going to wear to Kamikaze since I have those cosplays already planned out. I am going to be wearing my Ikuto (Shugo Chara!), Luffy (One Piece) and a The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (not telling you who I'll be cosplaying as because I don't want you to find me on the day that I will be wearing this one). I am not sure what cosplays will be done for Anime Matsuri since I haven't thought that far.

I am so hoping to get some great interviews from both of these cons. I got a recorder now so maybe we can have some sort of audio here? Not sure. Still expect some good stuff from both of these cons. I am hoping that the Ayres Bros will be cool and give me some great stuff at Kamikaze and maybe if I am lucky I could get a word with Mike Mcfarland when at Anime Matsuri.


Please remember that I only have one of these right now. I am going to try to get one more to make sure I have one at Anime Matsuri but no promises. If I don't give out this figure at Kamikaze then that means it will be given out at Anime Matsuri. So good or you guys there then. haha

For those that won't be attending this con then fear not! I will be tweeting live at these cons via my Twitter so stay tune there or check this site to see the Twitter feed. Then expect another huge post (or posts!) after the con.

Still if you are going to be at these cons then send me an email at onepieceatatimeblog (at) gmail (dot) com. Give me a heads up if you are going so I know to expect you and if enough people email me then we can have a One Piece meet up at these cons.

Hope to see you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment