Thursday, April 1, 2010

Shugo Chara! Party!- Episode 109

First Thoughts
Like I so loved this episode! One of my favorites in Party! I laughed so hard here and we got like so many little moments of Rima and Nagihiko! It was just so cute! I like have seen this episode like five times before getting down to writing this post and I laughed at each time I seen this episode.

Then the Puchi Puchi was funny too! I still don't believe that they are still trying to do that Shugo Chara Bomber. Still like let get to more in depth now!



Puchi Puchi
Aww! Poor KusuKusu! Just seeing Miki, Ran and Su trying to cheer her up was just funny! I am not surprise that they failed to make her laugh. I mean KusuKusu is the queen of comedy. Still just watching the three girls fail was funny enough.

Oh poor Dia. Having to deal with these three. Really? Can these three play a hide and seek? Isn't this like the fourth time or something where they tried and failed? haha Well you can't expect those three to do anything right I guess.

Then this Puchi Puchi ended up where KusuKusu was just suffering from a silly case of the hiccups! How stupid is that! I knew it was going to be something like this but it was just too stupid to not laugh at. haha

This was a typical Super Sentai storyline that was used here! Still I didn't realize at first that Bomber was just a parody of Super Sentai until now. How amazing is that? Still why Yoru? I love that little kitty! He is just so cute! It was just so funny when Yoru was just eating the candy and then Ran join him and that how it was resolved. How silly! It was funny though.

Doki Doki
Awww! Nagi! I so love you because you are such a straight guy! Seeing these little moments of weakness from is so cute! Nagi is such a nice guy and I would love to meet somebody like him one day! It be so nice.

And the pants come off!

Here we go....
NADESHIKO!

Aww! I missed you so much! You look so CUTE! I know it is a trap but I don't care! I love you my trap! Love you! Love you! Love you!

This episode made me realize that I missed Nadeshiko. She was such a little cutie. Now that is a real man there! One that isn't afraid of putting on a skirt to make a girl happy! Amu is so lucky to have a friend like Nadeshiko. Willing to do anything to make her happy. How sweet!

Aww Rima! I know you don't like Amu pawning over your little toy. You must not liking this right now. It is okay, you got to admit that he makes such a cute girl though! I mean not everybody can pull this off so nicely. And don't you think that face of his is just so cute as he is trying to greet you? I mean how can you not love that face! I know that deep down inside you that you are just finding Nade so cute!

Now you see him! Now you don't! Now you see her! Now you don't!

You are so mean Rima! Torturing poor Nagi like this. I know that you love him so much which is why you are doing this. You want the best of both worlds. Such a wise young lady you are.

Still poor Amu, you are cute too and that is why we can forgive you for not connecting the dots about Nade and Nagi. This should have been a clear sign but you just don't see it. Sigh...Aww Amu.

Yamato Maihime! You are so beautiful!

And damn awesome! Just look at your face as you wrapped that X Egg in your robes. Now that is just saying, "Damn right I am elegant and awesome!". Looking so smug.

I just love this character transformation. When Nade/Nagi uses this one I just melt in my seat at how beautiful she looks in this transformation. It is nice to know that the anime gave this screentime for Yamato Maihime and expand on this transformation. Thank you so much!

One more for the road!

Aww! Doesn't she look so CUTE! I love Nade's little smile. I am going to miss you Nade. I am going to miss you a lot! Still at least I have my manga and the anime episodes from early Shugo Chara to look back on.

Still I love the face that Rima had as she was watching Nade dancing on stage. She looked so amazed in his  dancing. Amu loved it too but I think Rima got the most from it.
"But the truth is that you just enjoy crossdressing, don't you?"
-Rima
Yes. That must be it! Deep down inside Nagi loves to crossdress and takes every chances he gets to do it!

But you must love it too my dear Rima! I mean we all know that you like Amu and Nagi is just perfect for you! I mean you two are such a nice coupe too! Why else would you put up with it? You liked it back when you found out about it in Episode 98 and you love it now.

Aww! How nice! Rima would be the one to force the date out of Nagi. That is just her way of saying I love you. haha Forcing her man to do what she wants. Way to go Rima!

Now if only the rest of Party was like this where we get these little shipping moments. Then every episode will be awesome! Still I hope that what will happen! Because I just loved this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment