Thursday, April 1, 2010

Shugo Chara! Party!- Episode 120

First Thoughts
And here is another part of my mad rush to catch up with Shugo Chara! Party! I don't believe I let myself get behind. I just been so busy! Still here is one of the funniest episodes I think from Party!

Then we learn some interesting things in the Doki Doki. It was okay but I so loved the Puchi Puchi this time around. Ultimate homage to the Super Sentai. haha

Puchi Puchi
I don't believe that got Kiseki to agree with this. Then again nevermind. I can see him enjoying this. haha The hat really suits him too. haha I know that this all part of Su's great plan so I guess the girl got some skills here.

HAHA! WOW I really wonder what Su did to make sure she didn't get hurt. Kiseki so didn't see that coming! I mean he was totally caught by surprise.

The reaction from Ran and Miki was funny too as they thought he did it on purpose. Poor Kiseki.

Aww! Yoru you are so cute! Trying to be the narrator and reading that little piece of paper! What a cute little kitty you are! 

Yep, typical Super Sentai thing where you introduce another sentai that is uber powerful. This time it is Su. What a cute little girl she is. haha She is really getting into this.


And the ultimate team is formed! They can stop any evil now that they heart is together!

Four girls and one guy. Not very Super Sentai but okay. I go with it. I mean they got the hand motions down at least. I liked how Miki didn't want to do this at first but did it anyways. So cool.

So cool and cute! Rhythm and KusuKusu. haha They look so dorky but Rhythm can make anything look cool! Why? Because he is Rhythm of course!  I find it so silly that Pepe is doing the big bad guy thing but then again she is somewhat like a mob boss. haha

I so hope they actually do Shugo Bomber Sigma! I don't care if they said they won't. I would love to see this and wonder where this go. Anything for more Rhythm. haha

Doki Doki
Must be nice to be rich. Making everybody else breath in your smug as you just drive by. I wish I was rich. haha That is nice.

What! Filler girl has a family! I mean we knew this but really? I didn't expect them to appear! Wow...Who knew. Still I see where Rikka get her personality from. I wonder what drew the mom to him. Must have been  his spirit or something.

That isn't fair! Don't you dear make my Hikaru cry!

I really thought that the little kid was going to explode! I mean it sure looked like but I guess his inner kid was awaken. Show that old man who is boss Hakaru because we all know you can buy out whatever company he works at and fire him. haha

Aww Amu. We all know you are too old for this but you are just too cute! I mean you even said so yourself but what can we say? We love you for who you are. A cool person with awesome fashion on the outside but just a cute girl on the inside.

Also did you notice that the necklace that Rikka lost in an earlier episode is being shown here. Just something to point out.

haha Ninja mom! Now that is awesome to see. It takes great skill to be able to use an umbrella like that and with little work. Amazing.

Though I wonder about Hikka's mom. There has to be more to this women then what we are seeing. She seems like a well manner person. Definitely seeing her husband and daughter. So what part of Hikka does she makes up? She has to be more then just a loving and supportive mother. I just know it!

You think the kid would have eaten one of these. I mean I have never ate one myself but I be thinking that his grandfather would have at least once given him one. It kind of funny since is eating all of these things that most kids in Japan have eaten before. Still he such a little cutie isn't he?

Oh did Rikka just open that can of worms? I was kind of seeing this coming since we have an example of a loving family. Two parents that are alive and loving. Most likely a grandfather that isn't kind of crazy. A happy family picnic with friends. This is all kind of new to Hikaru who recently been sitting behind an current all day with a voice changer.

Aww...The flashback. I am kind of mix on this. I mean not too long ago this guy held a hunt to get a magical egg that was boardline obsessive. He risked the lives the the pink haired girl in front of you and her friends. I guess in a way that is kind of saying that he loves you but did you forget the fact that he pushed you everyday to mold you into this perfect little business man? As cute as it was in a way, it was kind of creepy.

Still I am glad that he has forgiven his grandfather. That is sweet.

Fail!

Can't pull a trick on that on Hikaru. Of course he will know what fish is saltwater and freshwater. He is freakin smart. haha Seems like the little kid got you there old man. haha

Yep. Hikaru got you now. Play back. Then again maybe it just his way to say thank you for what you have done today. The guy can't just be handing out money so a rub on the head has to do. haha Awesome Hikaru. Just awesome.

Aww! Doesn't Hikaru look so cute there sleeping! He had such a long day with Amu and Rikka. Slowly but surely his heart is growing and becoming less cold. It is amazing that about nineteen episodes ago he was this heartless person that showed no emotion but now he is just some kid now. I hope to see more of Hikaru's development as we get more into Party.

1 comment: